ZMan Pandemic Game Disease Outbreak Scientists Family Party Discover Cure Cards
Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out. Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths and planning their strategy of eradication before the diseases overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. For example the operation specialist can build research stations which are needed to find cures for the diseases. The Scientist needs only 4 cards of a particular disease to cure it instead of the normal 5. But the diseases are out breaking fast and time is running out: The team must try to stem the tide of infection in diseased areas while also towards cures. A truly cooperative game where you all win or you all lose.
- Work together to save humanity in the 2008 bestselling cooperative board game! Four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
- Travel around the world, treat local populations, and collect sets of City cards to complete research. Make sure to contain the spread—if there are too many outbreaks, you’ll lose the game.
- As you cure each disease, they become easier to treat and remove from the board. When you’ve cured all four diseases, your team wins the game!
- Each player can take advantage of their role’s special abilities. Use your strengths to support your team’s strategy as you work to discover cures.
- All players start in Atlanta at the Center for Disease Control. Build research stations in other parts of the globe to travel and discover cures more efficiently!
- Use Event cards for their special one-time effects to help your team get ahead. And when you’re ready for a new challenge, adjust the game’s difficulty by adding more Epidemic cards to the deck.
We Also Recommend