Triple Stuffed Oreos
Malted milk balls like whoppers
Reese’s Pieces, use the orange and yellow ones only
- Place one Oreo cookie as the base.
- Place a small amount of frosting in the middle and stick a whoppers in the frosting.
- Cut a few orange and yellow reese’s pieces into slivers.
- Dab frosting on each side of a orange reese’s sliver on the side of the whoppers for the arms.
- For the second cookie. Place some frosting on the edge of the reese’s pices. Stick them into the side of the oreo. Use 5 and alternate the yellow and orange colors.
- Place a bit of frosting on the base behind the first whopper and stick the oreo down with the reese’s pieces facing upwards.
- Make a small hole in the last whopper and put a dab of frosting in the hole and then a sliver of yellow reese’s pieces.
- Place a dab of frosting for each eye.
- Place a dab of frosting on the whoppers head bottom and place onto the other whoppers with the arms.
- Your turkey is complete!